Sunday, March 14, 2010


YEA!!! The day is finally here! I go into the hospital tonight to be induced to have my lil Nate =)
Tomorrow Nathan will be here and our family will be complete. Nathan is being named after my dad and will be born on his birthday. I feel so blessed right now. I am so THANKFUL for the blessings of my Heavenly Father. I am also thankful for our families and everything that they have done for us. I will posted pictures of our little bundle when I return home from the hospital.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey let us know ASAP, I think I might have time to come see you and the baby tomorrow, eeeeeeeeeeee I can't wait!!!!

Crystal said...

WHOA!!! YAY!! I am so excited! It came so fast! Call Us please!

Memory said...

wow that is so exciting! Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures!

Sarah Rock said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you. That is so awesome about his birthday. I will see you in June. Relax and enjoy the hospital.