Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bowling...

Today Logan and my mom took 2nd place in their division. Here is a picture of Logan with his trophy.





Kota's team took 1st place in his league.






This was the first time the boys did a league and they both brought home 1st place trophies. Today was exciting Logan and my mom getting 2nd. John and Kota didn't do that bad. John wasn't feeling well so that hurt his game. Kota bowled a 220 today in his 2nd game. My niece and I didn't do well either but we had fun and really that is what is it all about. I love bowling because we get to do it together as a family.

3 comments:

Jill Land said...

Holy Crow! Your boys are giants! Way to go! 1st place, that's awesome! I am a crappy bowler.

Anonymous said...

you have to go bowling with me and you'll feel better. I'll be happy if the ball stays in my lane. lol

Emily said...

John, this is the sweetest Angels blog!! Just wanted to say "hi", this is TyRell Aragon. My wife and I were checking your family blog out. Hope all is well! Go Angels!!! World Series Champs!!!