Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Crazy....

Things have been crazy in my house these past couple of months. We were spending every weekend at my mom's house. John remodeled my mom's kitchen. He took out her old cabinets, painted, put on the new floor and installed her new cabinets. Her kitchen looks beautiful! I should have taken pictures. I will next time I go over there.

We are also on a bowling league. We are in last place but we are having fun. For sweepers we get to go to Vegas so that is exciting. Logan and my mom did a youth bowling league and they took 1st place. Dakota is finishing his league today and hopefully his team gets 1st. Saturday we are in a bowling tournament. John is teamed up with Kota, Logan is with my mom and I am bowling with my niece Taylor. It should be fun. I'll post some pictures later.

Soccer has started for the boys. They had their 1st game last weekend. They both lost but it is a good starting point for the coaches to see what they need to work on. They don't have games this weekend because of the holiday.

The boys have also started school. They seem to be doing well. I am so proud of Kota right now. he is doing so well with his homework and classwork. He really is putting forth a good effort.

We are so busy that we don't get to spend time with friends or family and we miss everyone!

3 comments:

Jill Land said...

You guys are so cool, bowling, do you get to wear those cool bowling shirts?? I want to see some pictures.

Veronica and Johnnie said...

LOL....no we were going to get shirts but they are too expensive. Maybe next time...

Anonymous said...

Hey now I know what to get you if we get you for secret santa this year.j/k We totally miss you guys well have to plan a get together.