Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween at Disneyland

Dakota and Logan at Mickey's Trick or Treat party.

My nephew Brennan in his halloween costume
Logan with his favorite character Jack


The boys and my nephew Aaron taking a picture with a pumpkin man



Logan in front of a huge Mickey pumpkin.


This is my favorite time of year. I love Halloween. I love dressing up and going trick or treating. This was our 1st year going to Disneyland and doing the trick or treat thing. We had a lot of fun but who doesn't at the happiest place on earth. I think that we will do this again next year.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Sooo fun! I think we wll try it next year too! You've convinced me. Plus Ty will be old enough to know what is going on.

Rachel Gilsen said...

It looks like you guys are going EVERYWHERE and having so much fun! We want to take the girls within the next year or so. Codee would just freak about all the princess'!

Jennifer Miller said...

my goodness! your really hitten the parks this year arent ya!!! Way fun, Im jealous!!!

Unknown said...

Everyone's doing that this year! You guys had way too much fun!