Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I've been tagged

8 Things I like a whole lot:
-My husband
-My kids
-Watching my kids play soccer
-Getting together with family
-Movies
-Music...Life would be so boring without this
-Internet
-CHOCOLATE

8 Phrases I say often:
-Why do I have to repeat myself
-Did you wash your hair, your body, with soap?
-WHATEVER
-Why are you so butthurt
-Pick a lane....dork
-Where's CoCo
-I hit my leg....(this is my excuse when my bowling ball goes in the gutter...lol)
-How much do you love your mommy

8 Things I want to do before I die:
-Get married in the temple
-Have my boys sealed to us
-Have more babies
-Travel to Europe
-Own a home
-Get my dads work done
-Go to the east coast
-See the Chargers win a Superbowl

8 Things I've learned from my past:
-So called friends don't always have your best interest
-Family is more important than anything else
-Rules are there for a reason
-People are not always what they seem
-Teenagers don't know everything
-Experiences I will never let my kids go through
-Don't say yes when you know you should say no
-Keep dreaming, don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something.

8 Places I'd love to visit
-Hawaii
-England
-Germany
-Ireland
-Nauvoo
-Washignton DC
-Canada
-Utah

8 Things I currently need or want:
-A house
-College money for the kids
-A maid
-A vacation (november can't get here soon enough)
-Clothes for the kids
-A new book to read
-Prop 8 to pass
-to have the strength to lose weight, go to church, be a good example to my family, save money, be a better friend, to have friends and be a good wife.

8 People I tag :
Crystal
Shelley
Emily
Betheny
Heather G
Memory
Rachael
Jenni M

5 comments:

Dave said...

Come to Texas you could buy a house! We love it here!

Chris Robinson said...

Thanks for responding. I loved reading all your answers.

Crystal said...

wow those answers are really good! I dont know if I can top that...and i wont try. You are such a sweet person -V-

Unknown said...

Hey V,

Did you say that you were coming in on Sunday night? Let me know.

Lizzy said...

Did you notice that I took it upon myself to tag myself? Ha - I'm such a nerd. We're jealous that you guys get to go to visit the fam for Thanksgiving! You're gonna love it Utah this time of year!