Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bored

I am sitting at home bored. There is a ton of stuff to do but I don't want to do it. I started a new blog. I am going to track my weight loss on my weight loss blog. Other than that there is nothing new. The boys are good, Johnnie is good and I am here. I feel kind of funky....yep funky. OH I also start an online journal on LDSJournal. That is pretty cool. I really need to get back into that. I need to work on my genealogy too AND get back to the temple. My brother in law is getting baptized this weekend and he truly has inspired me. I know that it is possible to turn your life around. I need more faith, I don't think I have enough. Can I borrow some? I need to work harder, be better, more focused. I need to get off the computer!

4 comments:

Heather said...

You can call me when your bored... cuz most likley Im bored too. I need to get off the computer more too.

Crystal said...

LOL.. You are so cute! You sound like me...
Example..
"Dan I'm bored!"
"Because you don't have anyhting to do?"
"No, I have lots to do but there is nothing I wanna do."
"Ooookkk"

You are a great person and I am so sad that we haven't seen you in so long. You can definatley call me whenever!

Anonymous said...

V- don't worry you are going to do it because you have the desire. Remember the only way to get more faith is to go looking for it. We love you, I'm going to be working on my geneology this year too! love you guys

Veronica and Johnnie said...

Did you know that I have the best sisters in laws EVER!!!!!! Ya'll ROCK!