Sunday, February 1, 2009

Today was a good day

Today was awesome! Logan bore his testimony for the 1st time. It was so sweet, so simple and yet powerful. The faith of a child really is something. Logan is my rock. He wants to go to scouts and he wants to go to church.

Dakota was ordained a teacher today. The Adams came down along with a friend of mine that was in a really bad motorcycle last September. I know that it meant so much to Dakota that they were there. It meant so much to me.

Both the boys are setting good examples for each other and for me. It is awesome to think that if Dakota stays faithful that he should be able to ordain Logan a teacher and priest. I am so thankful for my children and how I am blessed to be their mother. I am so thankful for Jesus Christ taking upon him my sins and through him one day I will be able to return to my Heavenly Father. I know the road is long and hard but Jesus Christ never said that it was easy, only that it was worth it.

Yes today was a good day!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

All I have to say is...It takes a STRONG woman!!!

We love you! Those boys are so special!

Chris Robinson said...

I am so excited for you and your boys! I think of the last time I saw you and now. The difference is great and awesome. You are doing a great job. Thank you for being brave enough to go. You are awesome and I am so glad I know you.

Lizzy said...

That is awesome! Sometimes it can be really scary to get up and share such personal feelings while bearing your testimony, but your testimony will definitely grow through sharing it. I really found the foundation for my testimony when I was a teenager at a time when I honestly had to choose the opposite path from many of my friends. The decision to go to church every Sunday and accept these responsibilities in the Priesthood can set the path for your entire life. Keep it up and you will not be able to contain all the blessings you receive!

Unknown said...

You are an awesome Mamma, Veronica! Keep doing what you are doing. I love you,my bro and those sweet boys of yours!!